Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Goodness

Today has been a wonderful day! A late start with cooking; however its cool with me because I am spending my day with the most amazing man in the world. We have been cooking thanksgiving dinner together and it has been most amazing. I got me a good man! Lots of Thanksgiving Goodness! It is also my first time preparing a Thanksgiving meal. Usually my family prepares all the food and then I just sit down and enjoy it. It's a lot that goes into preparing the meal. I had no idea. I actually like cooking now because I never did, except for chix and broccoli and salads of course. I made collard greens for the first time and homemade macaroni and cheese. I hope the collards turn out good. Jeff tasted them and said they were good. It is his first time having collard greens! So the Thanksgiving meal consists of Turkey, home made stuffing, collard greens, homemade macaroni and cheese, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, rolls, cornbread, deviled eggs, cheesecake, and sweet potato pie. So good!

No comments: