Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Graduation

April 30, 2005, I will graduate from Grand Valley State University with a B.S. in Criminal Justice emphasis in Juvenile Justice. So what does this all mean. Does it mean I will be getting a real job in the real world. Wait, I thought I was already in the real world. I am not to worried about finding a job after graduation like many of friends have in the past and in the future. They run around like a chicken with their heads cut off worrying and stressing about finding a job. I have seen people worry themselves sick. Its just not healthy. If you want a job and cannot find it hear in Michigan, then take your Ass else where. There other fishes and opportunties in the Sea. You have to be willing to try something new.

DON'T WORRY IT WILL ALL WORK OUT IN THE END

No comments: