Thursday, February 24, 2005

Fitness is so key!

I think its get about that time. The time to compete in my first bodybuilding show. Almost two years since I have set my sights on the bodybuilding world in hopes to one day go pro and I am so ready to get up on that stage and show how hard I have worked. Let me tell you, it has not been easy. I fell of the wagon for a while but now I am back on and ready to go.

Today, on the way out after an awesome intense work out, I passed by a flyer for an upcoming bodybuilding show in Belding, MI. So I have a goal to meet, if I am ready by the first week of April I will enter. From here on out I will live and breathe the burn, pumping iron like no other, cardio like no other and strictly clean eating for the next how many ever weeks. Wish me luck, it is going to be a journey and I am ready to take it on. This is only the beginning!

Don't let the number one cause of death overtake you! Stop eating fast food! Read Fast Food Nation and I am sure you will stay away. Maybe not because bad foods, fast food and huge portion sizes will probably always dominate our social structure. My latest accomplishment is staying away from fast food, and it can be a challenge. Will power, Baby! I am even giving up Subway. That one was hard because I love it but its all good in the long run. You can by your own fresh bread even better yet bake it if you want and by your own deli meat cut just the way you want. Its also good to eat vegetarian style as well. You don't always have to eat meat. One day I will be a vegetarian again, seeing that I was a vegetarian for like four years. LIVESTRONG~STAY HEALTHY~BE ACTIVE~TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR BODY!

Weight Lifting Squats Body Builder Running






No comments: